ps2 harddrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps2 harddrive

Anybody actually purchasing FF11 for the harddrive? I can't imagine myself plunking down 100 bucks for a game I would only play (I'm sure a lot of people say that) past the intro month. I've heard that this will be the only way you can get the hd, at least at first. I'm unfamiliar with ps2 modding etc, can you just add a hard drive yourself? And what benefits beyond modded purposes (saving whole games to the drive) and eliminating memory cards would it serve?

People i know that play FFXI have no life. FFXI has effectively eliminated whatever thats left of their RL activities.... And these guys arent even computer geeks!

Once you play it, you dont play for just a month.
    :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
      People i know that play FFXI have no life. FFXI has effectively eliminated whatever thats left of their RL activities.... And these guys arent even computer geeks!

Once you play it, you dont play for just a month.
      Thats my fear. I think my wife might have a slight problem with that.

Comment

tel lher to get a lover and then you both happy ...
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The BF and I play FFXI for the PC. Don't bother with the PS2 version, it's ****.

As for the game being addictive, not really. It's fun and it's a nice change of pace from most MMORPG, but the BF and I certainly are not addicted to it. I'm more addicted to Ninja Gaiden.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
          X