• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Earth Online?

Can people tell me anything about this?

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I thought it was canned.

I guess it was started up again after the success of the movies. it'll probably be some crap franchise gimmick thingy.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
      it'll probably be some crap franchise gimmick thingy.

Comment

Middle-earth, created by J.R.R. Tolkien, is the definitive, deepest, richest and most beloved fantasy world of our time. As its stewards and custodians, our goal is to consistently deliver a wealth...

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Its alive and its being developed from the ground up by Turbine Games for Vivendi Universal.

Will it be really good? Too early to tell. Its being built with an improved version of the Turbine Engine used on AC2. This guarantees it will be spiffy to look at but I've never been perfectly happy by the way Turbine design gameplay. We will have to wait and see.
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
          X