X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattH

Just watch me: Theben!
    At this stage I cannot acertain whether that is still the correct spelling.
    Vote against me, eh?
    /me takes notes
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Felch
      Mr Baggins, remember, we must be bold and decisive in our voting.
      Danke.

(Check earlier post for edit)

Comment

Yes, like a sensible GM would choose someone who is barely active and would be waiting ages for a Mafia kill

Comment

I vote Frozzy.

Comment

They voted for you 'cuz you haven't sent in your gladiator picks.
            (voting for yourself? is that legal? )
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
              I vote Frozzy.
              hmm, a clue?
              Mart
              Map creation contest
              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

It might be a red herring. Too late to change my vote though.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                  I vote Frozzy.
                  I knew I should not have given Frozzy that tequila with the worm in it. Not on top of all that moonshi *ahem* good quality bourbon I was serving him.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I did get a clue by PM btw, I am waiting to vote until I can figure it out

I would suggest that others do the same

Jon Miler
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well don't share the clue. I mean, its not as though the rest of us have our lives on the line as well.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

If Frozzy is so keen on dying, why not.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I have a strange PM vote from Mart7x5. The carpenter doesn't want people to know he's voted for MattH, which brings the totals so far to :

//*TAG

Ghengis - 2
                          Spiffor - 3
                          Frozzy - 8
                          Vlad - 1
                          Theben -1
                          MattH - 1

With 11 villagers still to vote before night falls.

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Sounds fishy to me. Docpile on mart!

Comment

what's fishy about it? Police and other law enforcement people were often targeted by criminals for possible cooperation. They are well trained in fighting and can "hide in light" under convenient cover of "law"
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest
                              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

I'm sorry mart7x5, but you are the village carpenter, not a secret policeman, and like the rest of the village you must vote in "The Old Way" - one man, one vote, one death.

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X