Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many mafias did you choose this time? The normal 2, or 3?
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
      ***WARNING : JAMKSI WILL GIVE YOU RED HERRINGS***

-Jam
      Cool. Beats goldfish.

Comment

Sweepstake:

Tubski & Thaban..
        T&T
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Just as your first clue : The mafia(s?) have not yet replied

-Jam
          Maybe you should resend 'cause I didn't receive any message.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If you'd picked Tuber and ADG, then you could've said T&A.

Childish, but it had to be done.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Just as your first clue : The mafia(s?) have not yet replied

-Jam
              Do I look like a Norweigian?
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Obviously, that will be Ghengis and Jon Miller.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Scene 2 - The 2nd Morning

Spaced Cowboy whistled his favorite little happy song as he put his socks on followed by his golf shoes. It was a great day. Because of the landslide he was unable to get to his ranch, so he could happily spend the whole day playing golf.

Kassi had no such luck. His reindeer farm was on the south side of the village, so it was business as usual for him. Theben looked at the meat delivery and thought "Hmm... meat is meat" and tried to make reindeer look like beef.

Tuberski had planned on joining Spaced on his ranch that morning to check the cows for BSE again, but since the landslide had changed his plans, he decided to go and have a read in the library instead.

When he found the library door unlocked at 10am Tuberski was surprised. He entered... the library was very quiet... too quiet. Tuberski turn and reached for the light switch... and fell over a soft lump on the floor. It was Jon Miller, lying there cold.

Tuberski knelt down. As a vet he had some idea of human medicine. Jon was just asleep. Tuberski stood up with great relief and went over to the fishing section to find a book.

He selected "Catching Red Herrings for Beginners" and took it to the counter where a now awake Jon checked it out for him.
                  "Its not as good as the one by Ramsey" he said.
                  "I'm sure its not" replied Tuberski and left the library.

As he walked out the door he ran into Spaced Cowboy.

"Hello Spaced" said Tuberski. Are you on for golf instead of looking at cows?
                  "No time to talk... my caddie is..."
                  "Is?"
                  "Quick get the doctor"

The two men hurried to the Doc's house and dragged him out of bed and down to the golfcourse.

Chaunk lay on the green by the third hole. It didn't take Doc long to see that he was clearly beyond help. He had been strangled with his necktie, and then beaten round the head with a blunt instrument. The policeman was called, who with some distaste discovered one of Spaced's clubs in the bushes, covered in blood.

A town meeting was quickly held in the church, the only building large enough.

The Duke spoke first.
                  "One of our neighbours has been killed"
                  There was shock amongst those who didn't already know. HongHu held onto ADG's arm to steady herself.
                  "As you all know, we have been stuck in the valley since yesterday, so the murderer is one of us. One of the people in this here holy church is a killer"
                  Father Rasputin crossed himself
                  "May God forgive him"
                  Drogue was close to tears.
                  "What's that? Speak up!" called Spiffor from the back, "I was just baking, did I miss anything?"
                  PC MattH spoke
                  "We have to get the killer before he or she does the same to us. I suggest we use the "Old Way" of deciding"

Everyone nodded slowly and agreed. One villager, one vote, and the punishment to be death - the Old Way.

It is now day. The villagers can vote who they think is the killer

Note : Some players will/may be getting clues by PM, It is up to them if they want to make them public. 50% of these clues are deliberatlely misleading.
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I guess Chaunk is one of our luckiest players
                    He arrived last time, got docpiled on round #2, and now is the first kill. Maybe next time he'll survive long enough to enjoy the game at least a little bit.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Hmmm Some people can get pretty angry if you don't replace a divet.

The policeman's distaste: Was it because an iron was used on the green and not a putter?

I like this concept and the clues and red herrings.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

There is only one way to go about such serious matters: consult the Random Number Generator. (Hey, if it's good enough for Sid Meier, it's good enough for me. )

*rolls* 10. That would mean GhengisFarb.

As to how it's GhengisFarb... well, he's a landscape painter, and that golf course is a blight on the landscape. Unable to remove it, he decided to strike at the people who work there.
                        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

There is a possibility that I will not be able to be online for the next 36 hours. So I'm going to cast my vote now.

Just randomly choosing ...
                          Spiffor
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Noone has clues yet? Or has a clue and wants to keep it quiet? Or wants to make up a clue?

I would expect the mafia(s) to try and tell you I sent them clues, and then mislead you.

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Chaunk lay on the green by the third hole. It didn't take Doc long to see that he was clearly beyond help. He had been strangled with his necktie, and then beaten round the head with a blunt instrument. The policeman was called, who with some distaste discovered one of Spaced's clubs in the bushes, covered in blood.

It seems the killer was unprepared, unprofessional, and savage. Besides, Chaunk was found on the goldcourse, on his place of work, meaing the killer gets to kill during the day.

Now, who wasn't at work during the day, except our jobless? Who would kill in such an amateurish manner? My guess is Frozzy, Apolytown's local drunkard
                              Last edited by Spiffor; March 15, 2004, 18:24.

Comment

//*TAG

Ghengis - 1
                                Spiffor - 1
                                Frozzy - 1

(so I can keep track)

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X