Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in BTW, as long as someone tells me what it is that a Nascar is...

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Left-Right, Right-Left

So this allows us to do the "old-style" turn of just moving a single square over. Do they have to be issued together or can they be spread out over your move?

Eg: mrmlm

***5*
      ***4*
      **3**
      *2***
      *1***
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        Any text editor with a fixed width font will do. Like notepad. Or wordpad. Or any program that has both text and the ability to choose different fonts.
        How do I know which fonts are fixed width?
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

They have names like "fixedsys" or "systemwidth"

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            Spaced, have you tried test driving the track? Can you even make those turns? I was testing an oval for my race and the turn rules weren't good enough to do it. Maybe I'm just not understanding the rules clearly enough. And I would allow more than 2 WCs a lap. The track is longer than you think.
            I haven't really tried driving it for real, but it is designed to be high speed, except for the corners. You will have to use 4 rights to make it through the corner to be headed down the opposite straight.

Your 2 WC comment is taken. I guess that does not leave a lot for accel and brake. I wanted to limit the amount of WC so that the racers will have to slow down for the turns, or at least time them right. I'm going to go with 4 per lap for now, and see how it goes, AKA, I might give more or less on lap 2. Also, use them or loose them, they do not carry over.

Skanky, you are correct, anywhere within your move.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

They have names like "fixedsys" or "systemwidth"

Aaah, is that what those things mean, thanks.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yea!, the track came out right. Thanks for the tip Rah.

Jamski, you really do not know what NASCAR is?

Comment

Rah tells me its redneck stockcar racing. I'm not quite sure if this is the same as dragster racing???

Sorry, I only know F1

-Jam

Comment

No, not the same as dragracing.
                    Nascar, is taking street cars (very specialized) and racing them around the track.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ah, touring car championship! In that case can I drive a super Fiat Panda?

-Jam

Comment

Only if UR will let you!

Comment

No for true redneck Nascar, you must drive a Ford or a Chevy.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I reckon that I'll just drive my truck then, um-hum!

Q: How do you say, "I love you" in Texas?
                            A: "Nice A$$, now git in the pick-up."

Comment

But cattle wouldn't understand that.

As for a car... hmmm.... do Mercedes Benz make a pickup truck?

-Jam

Comment

Actually you just have to translate it into cow speak; you should know this by your sheep experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X