Iws Xxxvi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iws Xxxvi

Oncle Boris won the last one, but was so impressed by my quiz-making skills that he asked me to do a reprise.

Please submit your answers via PM.

All answers are allowed. However, scoring is not based on what the "correct" answer is . It is based on how many other participants choose the same answer. So, for example, if I ask what fruit is the greatest, and 17 people say "banana," each person who answered "banana" will get 17 points for that question. If someone says "mango," and they're the only one, they will get 1 point for that question.

However, the answer doesn't have to even fit the criteria. If two people answer "42" when asked what fruit is the greatest, they will still get two points for that question.

Your individual score will be the total of your scores for all questions.

0) George W. Bush + Zylka. Comments?

1) What poster is most likely a US government agent in disguise?

2) What poster is most likely a terrorist in disguise?

3) Are there communist diamonds buried in Tassadar's backyard?

4) Where did Fez bury the capitalist diamonds?

5) What's your favourite cartoon?

6) What's the worst popular 80s band?

7) What's the worst popular 90s band?

8) What does Apolyton really mean?

9) Why is Ming really mean?

10) Give a synonym for "mean".

11) If you were Starchild, what would you rather do than wear green bellbottoms, a sideways fedora, and a Chicago Bulls bikini?

This closes next Saturday at 3 PM because I have three big assignments due this week and can't really bother with stuff like this.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Questions do get weirder each time...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Lies. All lies.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

if you kept the questions away from OT ones more people might respond !!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

cant be bothered pming i never win anyway LOL

Heres my answers

Lovers !!!

Me...

Me ... (US government agesnts are terrorists...)

No I stole them .

Who the F67K is FEZ ???

Simpsons

kiss

kiss

fun

hes not

off topicers

11) If you were Starchild, what would you rather do than wear green bellbottoms, a sideways fedora, and a Chicago Bulls bikini?

die

Comment

The problem with doing that, Ras, is that then other people can see your answers, be reminded of obvious things they missed, and copy your answers for a sure 2 points per question (especially nasty on "hard" questions with very flat distributions).

Posting your answers in public doesn't make it harder for you to win; it makes it easier, and generally skews the whole contest. Although of course the fact that St. Leo has imported his questions from Burmese sweatshops rather than producing patriotic Canadian-made ones skews the contest as well .
            Last edited by SnowFire; March 14, 2004, 02:42.
            All syllogisms have three parts.
            Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

hehehehehhe

Comment

Rasputin edit out your answers please
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No, ras, keep them there!

My answers are :

Lovers !!!

Me...

Me ... (US government agesnts are terrorists...)

No I stole them .

Who the F67K is FEZ ???

Simpsons

kiss

kiss

fun

hes not

off topicers

die

Cool, me and Raz can win!!!

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Whats the point of that?
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Raz and Jamski are disqualified.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Its my protest against these off-topic related questions.

The set from Drogue were excellent, and the last set from Skanky.

Me and Raz can get an automatic 2 for each question now.

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

The game did start in the OT and most participants do reside there more then anywhere else.

Having said that, I too am somewhat bored/tired of the Zylka and "look-at-me" Fez questions
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Exactly. Why should we care about an attention seeker and an obvious OT troller? Sorry to go on, but I just go so mad when I saw that this had migrated into "other games" then I was pleased because the questions seemed to have improved... but this is back to "club thread" style.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                              Its my protest against these off-topic related questions.

The set from Drogue were excellent, and the last set from Skanky.

Me and Raz can get an automatic 2 for each question now.

-Jam
                              yes that was my point exactly jamski ....

Comment

Working...
                              X