Clear All

MattH would like to play very much.
    cIV list: cheats
    Now watch this drive!

Comment

I should also like to play very much...
      Play hangman.

Comment

If there's an opening and link to the rules, I'd like to play.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I was wondering how my name got to be on the list already. Many thanks Jam.

I'm (already) in.
          Oh, and I am the bartender. If there is alcohol around, then I am going to be near it always.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Thanks Theban! I mean Thanks Theben! Too bad I'm too late for reserving a slot for the Cap'n.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

If it's not too late, I'd like to play.

If too late... well, balls.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Why don't we use 26 people this round and have less-obvious clues?
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Clues are GOOD. Even though I got none of them in the last round.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

But less obvious. And related to our in-game characters.

Comment

Of course. That's why I requested that we keep the same jobs from game to game. Me as a sheep farmer, rival with Spaced's cattle ranch... rah and you as bar owners... DoY as the lord of the manor etc.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Can I be the town mafia.

oh..wait...
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I've expanded the sign-up to 28 slots. Is there no-one else, besides JM, who wants to be a GM?

Comment

any other people besides the two mafias?

I like the idea of the medic

I also like the idea of giving the Lord/Executioner some power

like maybe the power to decide whether the voting that round is by PM or by Vote in thread

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

How about the GM gives 2 votes to a couple of people each round - non mafia - they cast 1 vote publicly and one secretly.

The names will of course not be made public.
                              (Just to keep some tension until the end of a voting round, instead of knowing the inevitable after 50% of votes have been cast.)

Just a thought.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

hmm, and the Lord/Exectutioner always has the two votes

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X