No announcement yet.

4th Official Top Games Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well he added Civ2 in as 10 because Solver left a gap. He wasn't saying he would put it at 10 - check his list above.

Anyway I agree, the result is the correct one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
      Anyway I agree, the result is the correct one.
      It all boils down to preferences, though I agree Civ2 is a great and amazing game I think it is now outdated.

Some mechanics are now weird and can spoil a MP game (an army of diplomats stealing techs one after the other is something that has really pissed me off).

But it is only my two cents of a Euro opinion about it.
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Civ2 is probably the worst of all Civ games, though it's a close contest with Civ3.

Go CtP2 and Civ1!
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Euh Locutus...don't you think p*ssing of the Civ3 groupies is enough for one post.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus
            Civ2 is probably the worst of all Civ games, though it's a close contest with Civ3.

Go CtP2 and Civ1!
            I second our dear CtP and CtP2 moderator, though Civ2 was a great game it was also the only one on the market hence the best... Civ3 does not have this excuse and Civ2 does not have it anymore.

But these are only preferences.
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X