No announcement yet.

HTML 'poly 5-a-side football THE GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I was suggesting a succession game, where everybody loaded the same game, and then took turns after the person before them, posting their turn here, which is then completed by all of the other players. There'd be loads more +1s involved for everyone.

But I'm not playing this. It's stupid, can we please start talking about footie before I find myself forced to throw rocks at you all.

Comment

• I'm not playing Freecell succession games. I am a perfectionist, and all my beautiful plans being ruined by a hasty move by a +1er would be too hard to bear.

Comment

• waht is freceel i haev not played teh gaem??? lol this is liek a joke right lol!!!

Umm... ok... we shall leave Freecell behind and move on to the football game discussion:
        • Has anyone spotted possible abuses of the rules yet?
        • Do we have at least 4 people that want to play?
        • Do we have a GM?
        • Do we start without the special tactics?
        • Would people like to suggest special tactics?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• No,
          I'm one!
          Yes, you!
          Yes,
          No

That about wraps it up!
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• If everyone is as easy to please as you Spaced we can start... well we can start now.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• ill give it a go !!
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• No
                +1
                Jamski
                Dunno
                Maybe

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• I'm not sure (no offense guys) that Spaced, UR and Ras are enough people to really run this game yet.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                      Jamski, it's your turn. We're playing game 12386, and I have just moved the jack of spades onto the queen of diamonds.
                      Originally posted by Doc
                      I'm not playing Freecell succession games. I am a perfectionist, and all my beautiful plans being ruined by a hasty move by a +1er would be too hard to bear.

I dident want to think abot it to much so i jst put the 2 too one of the free slots.
                      k thx ur trn now
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I shan't throw my hat into the ring quite yet, but will wait and see how things go with the first players.

In response to the Jamski Inquisition:

- We're probably better off working out any loopholes as we play.
                        - Think you've only got three so far.
                        - You!
                        - I'd prefer to see them.
                        - Something like the F1 wilcards. You only get 2 per half, and have things like Super Save (goalie/last defender stops goal regardless of any other factors), Super Shot (instant goal, past any kind of tackle or interception, but beaten by Super Save), and er, others I haven't thought of yet, but which would be good for midfielders - oh, Super Pass gives the ball to any player, anywhere on the pitch, and denies interceptions. Use them wisely! :can't think of a smiley here:

Comment

• You're in a good mood after last night's goalfeast, I see. I know this is the football thread, but if you sign up now for Mafia you can have Rah's slot.

So we have 4 players... looking better

-Jam

Comment

• I'll have to bow out at the moment. Uni workload increasing... Morrowind being addictive...
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Quite a busy weekend coming up with my dad and a friend of mine celebrating their birthdays. I haven't even read the new rules and regulations yet.
                              So, if I get by to do it, I'll let you know, otherwise, I'll just observe.

Comment

• @ Zop's (mafia) avatar
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X