Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did. But its only 2 sided.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• so are we moving on ???

or we waiting for new rules ???
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• *Tumble weed blows by

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• New rules.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• crowd slowly leaves as no action for so long ......

Comment

• Gold team beats up on Ras.

*Crowd comes roaring back in

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Raz fights back and slaps throws them all naked into the crowd....

Comment

• I've got no orders from anyone for a week or so...

I guess we're not moving on.

The question is, is there enough interest to support a revised version of the game? Would we have enough players to make it work?

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Depends on the rule changes. It would also necessitate removing the previous captaincy rules.

Perhaps the captain could submit orders for the whole team as per standard, but players also submit moves for themselves which override the captain suggestions. Or the gm when approaching the end of each round lets the captain know who's orders are not in and then the captain supplies the missing orders only. The 2nd suggestion sounds like less work, so gets my vote.

Of course, that leaves the rules still needing to be restructured.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I think the captain should only supply missing orders. However, with that structure the game will require even more coordination (which, let's face it is quite tedious by PM) if the players are allowed to communicate with one another. And you can't really ban communication effectively.

I'm just not sure what the correct model should be.

Comment

• Perhaps simply let everyone send orders seperately. Let each player choose a "home" square, and if they don't send any orders, they move back towards "Home" that round. Its "zonal"

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                          I've got no orders from anyone for a week or so...

I guess we're not moving on.
                          Bull****. I sent our orders on March 19.

Comment

• He meant me. I haven't been sending because I don't think the game can survive long in its current format.

Comment

• So you've decided to make sure it doesn't survive!

That gives us an automatic 5-0 victory. Well played Zop!

Comment

• No, if the consensus is that we should play on with these rules I'll play on. But I don't think it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X