X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballet.

Er, Explorer.

Comment

• This is sexy football team. They are running about like headless chickens.

Comment

• Sexy chickens? You're as bad as Skanky and his obsession with my sheep (Which is MY sheep, Skanky)

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• We are in total control in this match.

Comment

• Comment

• Good one Zoppi

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• What is that donkey standing in front of him doing!

Comment

• Playing for the Gold Team, I'd say

-Jam

Comment

• Hehe the zingers just keep on coming.

Comment

• But I wanted an ordinary Tower burger!

[mutter] Hmmm.... referee bias [/mutter]

Comment

• wonder what docs orders for this round are ???
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• I'm open to suggestions as always.

Comment

• hmmmmm, didnt wait for suggestionslast kick

but any way... my suggestion is we kick a goal 1!!!!!
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Could be a hard with Gold's man-marking tactics. Red seem to be good at keeping the ball in midfield, but that packed Gold box offers no easy way through.

-Jam

Comment

• /me thinks Zopper has seen too many Romario games ( not coming back to his own half).
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X