No announcement yet.

HTML 'poly 5-a-side football THE GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *The crowd start to boo the Red Team, who seem to think that time-wasting should be done in the first five minutes of the half, and not the last.*

Come on!

Doc - just send in any orders. That's the point of having a captain. I got Zop to play for me when I was away for the weekend. Just decide what your players would/should do, and PM Jamski that.

Comment

• I'm doing my part![/Starship Troopers]
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I have to go grocery shopping in about an hour. I predict Doc will send me orders in 1 hour 5mins, so we have to wait even longer.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Could you pick us up some pizza while you are there? Ta.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I'll have some tinnies and if you're passing the tab shop then that would be great too. We can settle up when you get back.

Comment

• pizza party while we wait ????
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Well, I'm back... and guess what?

STILL no Red Team orders

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• "Sack the Doc, Sack the Doc, Sack the Doc!"

The Red Team need a wealthy Russian to take over the running of their team. What's Comrade Tassadar doing?

Comment

• LMAO

Here's the pizza and tins while we wait.

/me opens Waitrose carrier bags *
                    Only the best

We may as well have some kind of discussion on "scoring rules" while we have time.

Anyone have any ideas?

-Jam

Comment

• Er, one goal per every two hours that Doc makes you wait?

Comment

• Hmm, each time the ball cross the goal-line, you score!!!! How's that for a thought provoking idea!!!!
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Ah, but what if the ball crosses back onto the pitch. Technically speaking, the ball crosses the goal-line as well then, so who scores then, eh? ;-)

Comment

• I wuz busy. Now I am about to eat, then I'll send orders. k?

Comment

• Ok, but I'm going out to eat in about 20 minutes (GMT1900) if Mrs Jamski gets back in time...

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                                Er, one goal per every two hours that Doc makes you wait?
                                Good idea.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X