X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next kick please !!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Haven't heard from the team except Raz. I'll give it till after work this evening and then I'll send.

Comment

• Btw where did Tassadar say the quote in your sig Jamski? I must go there and pelt him with rotten fruit.

Comment

• He said it in his cutting destruction of my arguments that NWN was a better game than Morrowind while on E.

I responded that I no longer had any respect for his opinion about games.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc
            Haven't heard from the team except Raz. I'll give it till after work this evening and then I'll send.
            Bums. Yellow card to all of them.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Hello Red Team???

Is there life on Mars?

/me taps his foot impatiently *

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• waiting for the half time whistle ???

Comment

• Waiting for Red Team to send some orders... I think Doc used the post instead of a PM...

-Jam

Comment

• wel la psot is +1 !!!!

Comment

• Better not spam too much, Ras.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• i never spam, i jsut give thoughtful and insightful opinions,

whether people want my opinion or not

Comment

• Sorry this slipped my mind yesterday evening since none of my team except Raz is doing anything other than post.

So at least he is partially earning his +1's.

I will definitely send some orders this evening when I work out our plan.

Comment

• come on guys pa,y the game. if you got time to post you got time to send ideas in a pm to doc .....

Comment

• Don't spam the thread to death Ras

-Jam

Comment

• grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

just awaiting the action ...

cant understnad why people havent pmed doc.....

i have a nice night alone to post some great soccer skills and no one to play with

Comment

Working...
                                X