No announcement yet.

HTML 'poly 5-a-side football THE GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, I don't seem to get a pop-up anymore when receiving a PM.

The only pop-up I actually want to pop-up and guess what....
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
      Dang, I don't seem to get a pop-up anymore when receiving a PM.

The only pop-up I actually want to pop-up and guess what....
      Me too
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

• I get the pop-up when I refresh the browser... odd.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• ok suggestiosn through to Doc !!! hope he gets creative again ...
          getting very crowded in this corner, hopes someone sticks their hand up callign for the ball, me thinks i getting gang tackled
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• me thinks i getting gang tackled

And rightly so with all the fouls you and your team commited. We tried to play fair but I really hope Zop comes up with something that will hurt you badly...
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

• fair is always within the rules !!!!

Comment

• A warning that one player...
                /me looks at Raz *
                ...will give away a free-kick with thier next late tackle.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• who ME ??? im an

Comment

• Doc has gone missing?
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• damn whos locked doc up in the changerooms !!!!

Comment

• Doc has spotted an agent from ManU and want to pose a bit for the fans.

I'm sure he'll be along later...

-Jam

Comment

• What? United got smashed by ManCity yesterday...
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Grrr. I know

-Jam

Comment

• [Nelson laugh]Ha ha![/Nelson laugh]
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I'm not sure why you're so interested in Doc's foul play. I suggested this particular "interpretation" of the rules to Zop on the third turn, when we had the ball on the left wing, but Mr Do-gooder refused to countenance such despicable behaviour.
                                The Red team can be called Spamchester United, and we'll be Spam City.

Comment

Working...
                                X