No announcement yet.

XBox2: No hard drive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega-mega stores aren't really that plentyfull here. Belgium cities are a bit to small for those.

They do exist in Paris and the like., Can't stand them personally though.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Can't stand them personally though.

oh come on, where's your "my wallet is bottomless" super-consumer attitude?

Comment

Originally posted by alva
        Mega-mega stores aren't really that plentyfull here. Belgium cities are a bit to small for those.

They do exist in Paris and the like., Can't stand them personally though.
        Ah, so you dont have Borders borders.com
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.†Martin Buber

Comment

Right next to the "my wallet is in the bottomless [/b] pit[/b]

In general, stuff is more expensive here too, by quite a margin aswell.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

I don't get why people who are equipped with a PC will buy an X-box instead of a PS2. It is really a mystery to me

Because an X-Box is MUCH better than a PS2?

Not all of us have PCs with the latest graphics card and stuff. My PC can play GTA3 pretty well, but Ninja Gaiden with those graphics? Not a chance in Hell!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

True, but the X-box is't free either, might aswell upgrade parts of your PC instead of buying a console.

Comment

Upgrading your PC isn't free either .

And upgrading a laptop is near impossible.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hell, a decent graphic card is more expensive than a Xbox!
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

It is? I have no idea what these boxes cost but a decent card (only) sets you back little more then a 100$, that the price of one console game( ok, it's slightly more)

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                      It is? I have no idea what these boxes cost but a decent card (only) sets you back little more then a 100$, that the price of one console game( ok, it's slightly more)
                      Xbox's are dirt cheap. In Canada, they sell them for 229$ right now, with two games. And mine came with Halo. I don't think you can have a decent graphic card for that price. Of course, decency is in the eye of the beholder.
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I have a four year old laptop. So there was no way for me to play games like Morrowind, Kotor, Splinter Cell, GTA 3, Halo or Ninja Gaiden. So I had a choice: either I buy a new 2000$ computer, or I buy a 200$ Xbox. Tough choice

Comment

For me, it's not really a choice, I hardly play games anymore and the PC's real qualities are getting more important ( Office, Programming, Video, audio, etc..).

So my use for a console is next to zero.

Comment

I keep my PC relatively up to date since I use it for many different things. PC games also have more to offer me than consoles, so it doesn't bother me spending a bit more on hardware.

Comment

Spike change your name back!!!

Comment

Even if you have a kickass PC ( ), consoles complement that.

Console games play fundamentally different than PC games, even when it's a port from one to the other.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X