Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 announced!

Go to http://www.avault.com/news/displayne...=332004-104012.
    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Boo!
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

meh, i hate statements like this:
      RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 will ship in time for the 2004 holiday shopping period.
      Especially since that's still months away...
      /me wonders what features they'll axe
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
        * Lemmy wonders what features they'll axe
        Shortly before Xmas they'll announce that they don't have time to put the actual Rollercoasters in but hope we'll buy the game anyway and have fun with all the scenery in the new 3d engine!

Seroiusly, I hope it will be alot easier to build rollercoasters, much more along the lines of Theme Park World which had it right in that respect. It was too fiddly trying to lay the rollercoaster in such a way as to then get the entrance and exit paths right. Sometimes you found out too late that it was nigh on impossible! Also, having to actually destroy main paths before creating some entrance and exit paths to ride so that they don't automatically connect too soon was annoying.
        Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.

Comment

I WANT TRANSPORT TYCOON II DAMN IT, NOT ANOTHER MEDIOCRE 'COASTER GAME!!!
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
            I WANT TRANSPORT TYCOON II DAMN IT, NOT ANOTHER MEDIOCRE 'COASTER GAME!!!
            Have you tried Industry Giant 2? That's pretty cool. Or even Simcity 4 which I've finally bought now that they've got the deluxe version out which includes the add-on. Alot of transport stuff in that.

Comment

They went 3D? Another great series ruined.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I never got round to buying RCT2. It wasn't different enough from RCT1 of which I have all the add-ons but still never did much more than about 3 scenarios and haven't got around to playing all through the RCT2 demo so...I mean, the demo is actually enough to play with isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                X