Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your nerdiest gaming purchase of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WL's?

But ya, the belt buckle is freakin awesome! This reminds me why the internet was created. So that we could all buy really kitschy or whatever novelty products that aren't always readily available to us. But ya, my nerdiest purchase was probably the Sigmund Freud doll from Stupid.com, or maybe collectible Star Trek pocket protector set!
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

aren't all gaming purchases nerdy?

Comment

you know, I think my very first post may have been on off-topic. I'm really now sure.

I had another screen name before this one (Krushala). I registered back in April or May of 1999 I believe.

I originally posted on the alpha.owo boards. I had no idea such places existed. But I think the web address was in the manual, or readme or something. And from there people talked about Poly, so I went there (here) to check it out. And I haven't left since. But on alpha.owo almost every forum was off-topic . There was so much spam. Oh how I miss the spam. And HARDMAN.

Comment

Wow... you were Kurshala? Man, you sucked .

That alpha.owo board was the best though, wasn'it it?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Haven't they tracked this guy down yet? Must be a clever duck licker.

Comment

Urben Ranger was right, it is DrSpike!

aren't all gaming purchases nerdy?

put simply, no.

Comment

Well Spike does seem to be very proud of licking this particular duck.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Yeah, buying most action games aren't nerdy. However, when I bought Civ2, the guy at the counter looked at me like I was nerdy .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have never licked any ducks, nor do I intend to in the future.

Comment

WL's are weiner lickers

:-D

Comment

bump!

Comment

bump!

Bumping a thread of so little signifigance in an on topic forum is a nono, the oppressive state police of Apolyton will see it as padding your post count.

note:Im not calling your thread insignificant to offend you, but every thread unless deemed otherwise is insignificant

Comment

this thread is pure spam.

I will close this thread now.

Comment

I suppose Klingon Academy could be considered my nerdiest purchase.

Q'apla! (sp)

Comment

Did anyone buy a Kiligon dictionary? Or buy the complete DVD version of ANY film-spin-off science fiction series, and know the names of all the actors? Or own a set of "star screwdrivers" (yes I know who you are)

That is THE definition of nerdy.

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X