Ninja Gaiden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja Gaiden

Average review is 96% at the time of this posting, according to GameRankings: http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/561532.asp

Gamespot: 9.4/10
    IGN: 9.4/10
    GameSpy: 5/5
    GamePro: 5/5

Anyone else going to get this game?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

FAUX SHIZZLE MY NIZZITY NIZZITY NIZZLE!
    but seriously, yes. Does it come out on the xbox? I DON'T ANTTO INVEST ANY MORE $ IN MY PS2, cuz xbox graphics are so much better. Did you see the gta remakeso n xbox? Jesus christ what an improvement!
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Doubtful that I will get this, unless they port it to pc.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Doubtful.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I played a demo of it... WAAAAY TOOO HAAARD... at least for me. I don't think I'll get it .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The good thing about the NGs was always the (sometimes insane) difficulty, at least in my case, so that's most likely a good thing..

Unfortunately, I also won't be able to play this game just yet (no console(s) atm)...
            DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

I'd probably get frustrated and throw the controller at something .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Ninja Gaiden is an elitist art of videogaming.

Comment

Though, the demo WAS super-fun. Just read hard... they needed to add an 'easy' level .

Comment

I'd probably get frustrated and throw the controller at something .
                    that is the mark of a quality game!

Comment

And a quality controller!

Comment

I'm now reminded of a Penny Arcade Strip I saw...
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I penny arcade!!!!

Comment

OOH! I just rented Ninja Giaden for the xbox! I'm gonna go play it right now. I think you it lets you play the previous three games too !!!!!

Comment

My BF bought me it yesterday as a surprise.

The game is awesome! It's gorgeous, framerate never drops, as difficult but yet as fun as the reviews suggest.

The fact that it's got Ninja Gaiden I, II, and III also in there makes it heavenly.

Comment

Working...
                              X