No announcement yet.

IWS XXXIII: Stupid Is a State of Mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swings was one the only playground thingy word I know in English.

See, stupidity does indeed rule the world
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

VJ has been added to the results. As his PM was somehow missed by me previously. Apologies.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Mid table mediocrity!

In your face, suckers!

Comment

Why do these games have two threads btw? Just the one here would be enough right?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

You mean in the OT and the Other Games forum?
            No. There are exclusive OTers who play this. There are exclusive Other Gamers who play this. Why should one group be left out? Besides, posts in the OT don't count so it isn't like we save anything by not starting a thread there.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Save that for the latest one, Skywalker has only posted it in the OT.

Comment

Yeah, I'm still waiting for him to start it here.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Here is a link to the latest game for those too scared to leave the Other Games Forum.

Comment

Like I don't haunt the OT forums.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Anyway, as it is a game, it belongs here.

Comment

I think skywalker's too scared to leave the OTF.

Comment

Working...
                        X