homeworld 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homeworld 2

I was in a used bookstore and I saw a copy of HW2 for sale, but cheap. However, it was a jewelcase only had some oriental text on it. In small print, it said "for distribution in Thialand only.

This "import" looks a bit suspicious to me. The art work looks professional. The CD looked real as far as I could tell.

Any opinions? Anyone ever see a legal release of SW overseas and are the markings typical?

How cheap is it? If its like 15$ then I'd risk it, but price is really realtive to ones income. Ask at the desk before you buy it, if they will let you return it if it doesn't work, or if it is quality. Or, you could just quit wasting your time with such petty opiates, and concern yourself with the impending communist revolution!
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Actually, on second thought, I wouldn't reccomend it, unless you are diehard into homeworld. i've heard it is the same thing as the first, but just with a different storyline.
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I got it and it seems OK. The English patch worked on it. Have not played a lot yet.

ps It was $20.

Comment

Working...
        X