Other Games HOF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Games HOF

In another site that I visit they keep a Hall of fame and list all the winners of their contests. The thread is locked and the mod posts all the winners.

I was wondering if people would like that sort of thing here JUST for the Other games forums. I would be happy to administer it if people express a good interest something. So all you gladiator, nuk, mafia and racing fans can maybe get more than your 10 seconds of fame. Yes, you too be brag about your nearly insignificatant wins for a virtual eternity.

So let me know what you think.

And suggest your ideas for a name for the thread. I'll be the judge and select the best name.

Using Hall of Fame might confuse people from the other Apolyton HOF.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

I'm not going to top this thread, because if it falls off the first page quickly, I'll take that as a not interested.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Great idea

But to save on the bragging - noone can nominate themselves.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

This isn't planned on being a nominations type of thing, more of posting the winners of the games.
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It sounds like its a HOF for games we play in Other Games (such as the ones Rah mentioned) so we don't really get a chance to nominate ourselves. If we win, we win.

Personally, I'm all for the idea. I have wanted to see the history of winners from the games I participated in (but was too lazy to collate this data myself).
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm not sure I understand, but I'm all for bragging about myself .

I play mostly rpg's. Can there be a HOF for a rpg? There isn't exactly any kind of scorekeeping.

Comment

Well, I was the winner of the first Mafia game (as the mafia), and the founder of Nuclear War and Gladiators. Is THAT the sort of stuff you want in your HOF?

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

it's a good idea, even if i don't participate in any of these "internal" games.

want a good name for the thread? how about "Fame of Hall"?
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Hall of Fun?

-Jam

Comment

I like hall of fun, but let's hear a few more creative ones.

For the games that have already finished like mafia 1-9, I would need some help compiling. (unless it's on a certain web site )
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The l33t list?
                      The Roll of Glorious Winners?
                      Apolyton Champions Ladder?

-Jam

Comment

The l33t list..............over my dead body
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The Sanctuary of the Winners.
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

How about "You'Re WinnEr!!"

Last edited by DrSpike; February 17, 2004, 07:35.

Comment

For the public's information:

Mafia 1: Winner - Jamski (was the Mafia)
                              Mafia 2: Winner - Comrade Tassadar (was the Mafia)
                              Mafia 3: Winners - Vovan, Skanky Burns, Osweld, Nuclear Master, Alva, Pave, DrSpike, ADG, Jamski, Guynemer, Rah, Spaced Cowboy, Kropotkin and Kassiopeia (the Villagers won)
                              Mafia 4: Winner - Asmodean (was the Mafia)
                              Mafia 5: Winner - Spaced Cowboy (was the Mafia)
                              Mafia 6: Winners - Rah, Nikolai, Guynemer, Drogue (the Villagers won)
                              Mafia 7: Winners - Zopperoni, MattH, CapitanGarlic, Frozzy, Pave, Kassiopeia, Jamski, Jon Miller, Sandman, Spaced Cowboy, ADG, and Rah (the Villagers won)
                              Mafia 8: Winners - Skanky Burns, Alva, Jonny, Guynemer, Vlad Antlerkov, and Frozzy (the Villagers won)
                              Mafia 9: Winners - ?

Comment

Working...
                              X