No announcement yet.

Laptop games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you Atidim?! Well, I'll be damn, poor underpriviledged boy from the Peripheria my ass.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I've never encountered any "Atidim" in Morrowind, even in poor villages like Ald Velothi. What exactly is an "Atidim" ?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Oh, and Master of Orion, of course.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
          Are you Atidim?! Well, I'll be damn, poor underpriviledged boy from the Peripheria my ass.

Shut up and dont bother me to exploit the system.

I've never encountered any "Atidim" in Morrowind, even in poor villages like Ald Velothi. What exactly is an "Atidim" ?

The IDF has a ROTC-like program. I'm there, Azazel is there. And there is a sub program called Atidim that encourages students from the periphery and poor regions to join. And it's open only to people who live in cities(towns, whatever) far from the center, or poor cities.

Depending on your parents' economical condition, they give monetary assistance during the university years. Not depending on anything, they give you cool new laptops. :drool:

Azazel lives in Haifa. No Atidim for him. I live in Ashdod, which is part of the program. So I get a laptop. Nya.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I have a toshiba laptop with a K6-400, 192 meg of ram, 4 gig hd and WIN98. Not exactly a laptop for gamers...

Baldur's gate 2 and Icewind dale 2 were O.K., but it wasn't a smooth ride. It didn't crash or anything, but it felt "clunky". Loads of loading screen. Some framerate problems. Very irritating...

I'm sure Fallout 1 and 2 would run fine.

Civ 3 runs o.k. EU 2 too. I don't know about HoI or Victoria.
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

What's that really cool downhill slalom gmae that used to be the sampler on every computer at wally world(wal*mart), adn fred meyer(fred meyer)? That was alwasy a good way to let the brain rot, and be able to feel it too.
              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

You should rather use Win98 SE. It works fine with all the games of that time, and you'll experience a much faster performance
                I agree. Only a nutter runs Win XP on that laptop PC.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                X