Clear All

• Damn... one turn late

Congrats to the winners
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Nice one Rah, I thought it was so obvious it couldn't be true

Congrats to Capitan Garlic too

Double post;
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Nice one Rah, I thought it was so obvious it couldn't be true

Great game, the both of you
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• I killed the maaa-fia, I killed the maaa-fia!
          Good game.

Woops about the table. Normally I would check this first, but that was posted literally seconds before I left for the cricket.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Congratulations to the surviving villagers

I'd like to host the next edition. Hell, I've even started the sign-up thread:

Comment

• Now I know what it's like to be a matyr. If only people had listened to me while I was alive.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Good game, I almost thought we wouldn´t win this game. Congrats to the winners.
                The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• Surviving this long means a moral victory to the mafia IMHO.

Perhaps this could be introduced;

Say when there are only 5 or 6 villagers left, they flee and the mafia has won.

Comment

• Well done rah, for ridding our village of the evil mafia CapItan Garlic

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I've come to expect the clues to be red herrings. There were just so many that first round too.

Comment

• I still reckon it was Jamski, though.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I figured it was you
                          It's different with two mafias. At the beginning you're more worried about being picked off by the other mafia. You finally get to be the mafia and you're dead quick.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not quick enough for some of us.

Comment

• I'm sure you'll get your chance.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Guess it's time to close this puppy, please see the mafia 9 signup thread.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X