No announcement yet.

The big question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at lotm... It's one of those 'Legendary' games, along with CIV, DOOM, Half Life, and all the rest of them. Go pick it up for $10- you won't regret it. It'll play well on nearly any system.
    cIV list: cheats
    Now watch this drive!

Comment

Indeedy. I assume we're all playing GOTY edition?
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by MattH
        at lotm... It's one of those 'Legendary' games, along with CIV, DOOM, Half Life, and all the rest of them. Go pick it up for $10- you won't regret it. It'll play well on nearly any system.
        well at least ive heard of Doom and half life
        Oh, and isnt quake also an FPS?

but nah, when i finish BG1, im probably gonna go get a war-historical game. Or maybe play one of the games ive installed but hardly played (myst, streets of simcity, simcopter)
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by pg
          i like both but haven't played either online much. ut/ut2k3 just don't feel like competitive games(certainly very fun though) for me so i end up play quake much more.
          I feel the same. I think they tried to address this with ut2k3, with mixed results.

Comment

IT WA THE METAPHORICAL SHIZZ!
            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

May I draw the forums attention to Unreal Tournament 2004 whose release is nigh on imminent. Theres a demo on the site (http://www.unrealtournament.com).

Same model and similar weapons to 2003, but more weapons (including the return of the sniper rifle) better player/bot models, some more modes, including the return of assault, onslaught.

And best of all, you get to drive/fly around in vehicles, including tanks, APC's, hovercraft, aircraft and space fighters. Whaleboy is a happy chap!
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

How imminent is imminent? I know games that have been imminent for some time now.

Comment

Working...
                X