Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You get used to it after a while
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Ok, I'll wait an hour before answering the next one. Then whoever is desperatly stuck and needs a clue can suffer (Ummm, yeah Jamski )

I need an idea.

What should be the "theme" for my next run through BG2. I thought about doing the quartet of pure evil.

PC evil fighter/theif
      Edwin evil übermage
      Korgan evil little bugger
      Viconia evil hot babe cleric

I'm not sure... it covers all the classes, but I'm not excited about it yet...

Perhaps an all-mage party?

Ideas, anyone?

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Evil Half-Orc PC barbarian and Virconia, fighting as a duet. Virconia can romance half orcs, she'd like the strength and power of him, especially being a barbarian. It's evil, but almost romantic, in a way. And the Barbarian can use the human skin armour, being evil and not able to use much decent stuff.

How's that sound?
        Smile

Comment

• Umm...

It has possibilites...

Not having any magery or thievery would make it pretty tricky, and I imagine Vicci would need to summon loads of stuff...

Let's call this possibility C.
          • A - The basic balanced evil quartet
          • B - Magic galore (PC Sorceror, Edwin, Kelsey, Nalia, Imoen, Jan)
          • C - Beauty and the beast (Drogue's idea)

Keep them coming.

Not just the party, but suggestions of things the party must do/use/wear/kill/avoid too

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• It's a lot less tricky than a solo. Having turn undead at high levels and magic helps a lot.

Another question: My Jaheira romance seems to have stalled. The bandits never came. How can I get them to turn up? When I get back to the surface anyway.
            Smile

Comment

• I have an idea... solo a BARD

Thiefs can take Use Any Item (UAI) as a Higher Level Ability, and it does like it says on the tin. Use ANY item. Of course, you need Fighter levels to get and ****'s in 2-handed swords, but you can really use ANY item, even ones that only certain NPCs can use Its the best thing about being a Theif.
              What's the point. They are not tanks; they have fewer HP and higher AC and worse thaco and number of attacks. Ok they can now use leet armour and stuff so that could come in handy.

Yeah a backstabbing thief with full plate armour would be a bit safer perhaps..
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• You HAVE to rest outside to continue the romance.
                Or perhaps you said the wrong thing and killed the love

I find a solo much easier than a duet. You level up so fast, and you can wear ALL the good gear yourself, and sell the rest to get the expensive goodies dead fast

-Jam

Comment

• Ahhh, rest outside!
                  Smile

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                    Viconia evil hot babe cleric
                    Soooo true. I love Viconia.
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Its a domination/submission thing, yeah?

Anyway, this thread is over the 500 mark. Who want's to start a new one?

-Jam

Comment

• You do it Jamski. I'm watching because I am enjoying KOTOR and I need to pick my next game.

Comment

• I'm starting a new thread, so please no-one else do one too!

Comment

Working...
                          X