Funny pictures from games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny pictures from games

Do you have any funny pictures from games (not photoshopped pictures), you'd like to share?

Yesterday as I was playing my turn in the SimCity 4 MP game, I just had an extreme carcrash, were a bus crashed into another bus (see attached picture), one of the busses stopped quickly, but the other one just went straight over the water, to the next island... too bad I was in underground view, and didn't think about getting above water-level again... but still looks funny
    Attached Files
    This space is empty... or is it?

Heh i have encountered lots of odd stuff, but I always seem to lose the screenshots when formatting my HD etc.. unfortunately!
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Here's one to make you smile

-Jam
      Attached Files
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Attached Files
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

/me laughs his arse right off *

*Dodgy image removed*

Not mine... but still funny from BF1942

-Jam
          Last edited by Jamski; February 24, 2004, 11:56.
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

More amusing than funny. But it is from Thief.
            Attached Files
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

And this cracks me up too.

-Jam

Comment

I have a few back home, but you'll have to wait.

Comment

:suspense:
                  Shame I don't have any more.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

And this cracks me up too.

-Jam
                    Yes, the image hosted by tripod pic is great
                    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

I never said they were mine...

I just HAVE to laugh every time I read that

-Jam

Comment

Cache is a wonderful thing to Have ;=)

Comment

Main_Brain >>

I don't know about you, but for me it looks like it has been edited to be funny (Ok, it wasn't photoshopped, but changing graphich files in a game is the same to me)

Comment

It was a custom Decal. Nevertheless I found it a funny

So I'll have to ask ask the Jury wheter they'll allow it? ;=)

Comment

Sure, it's funny, but not the purpose of this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X