Medieval Toatal War files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval Toatal War files

After a long while, I'm starting to play M:TW again. My old installation unfortunately died with my old hard drive, and on it was a collection of files that were very valuable when playing the game. These included an Excel spreadsheet detailing all of the units in the game with stats, tech needed, attack and defense modifiers, etc.

The problem is, I can't find any fansites hosting these and other files. I can only find the demo and patches (Google really is sucking lately).

Does anyone know of some good fansites that have these sorts of files?

CMAA = Gods gift to Europe, thats all you need to know. Now go cleanse the Holy Land of the scourge!!!

Comment

Forum, Totalwar, Shogun, Medieval, Rome, Empire, Napoleon, STW, MTW, RTW, VI, BI, Alexander, M2TW, ETW, NTW, S2TW, CA, Creative Assembly, Tournament, Multiplayer, Replays

you should be able to find most everything there.

Comment

I have this and its xpack, and never even played it. :\

Time constraints.

Comment

you're not missing a whole lot, it's an okay game, not as great as some people make it out to be though. The AI is the thing keeping it from being great, on the field of combat the AI is an unworthy opponent.

I hope 'Rome: Total War' is more of a challenge.

Comment

Thanks for the totalwar link Space. As I recall, that is the site that I originally got the files from.

Comment

What does "CMAA" stand for, Space?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Chivalric Men At Arms

Comment

Working...
                X