No announcement yet.

Morrowind, again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Its been almost a year since I played any of Morrowind. Is that the Dremora lord?

Temted to load it up again... hmm...

Comment

Well, it's not in the PC version. See the first link I posted above.
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Oops- correct link: here.
        Now watch this drive!

Comment

keep taunting him until he attacks

Comment

Cripes- you're right! I'd post a shot but it would probably get me banninated.
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

pleasent fellow ain't he?

Comment

At least he's gentle.
                Now watch this drive!

Comment

I had to reinstall Morrowind and didn't backup all my plugin-related files. Of course, now I get the error messages of doom. Where do you guys get your mods? The UESP is down (not unusual), Morrowind summit is raining 404's, Destination: Morrowind has s***, and Morrowindfiles is taking hours to load .

(plugins I need:
                  dh_*, i.e. _furn, _furn_stores, _homes, etc. (originally from UESP),
                  indybank (unknown).
                  Now watch this drive!

Comment

check out the elder scrolls forums if you havent already, if they cant answer your question a million times after its already been answered and then turn your thread into a pissing match about what can and cant be said on that forum then I dont know who can.

a note about my current game: Being a Vampire sucks. nobody wants to play with me.

( but on the up side my acrobatics is at 140 without cheating )

p.s. and my strength is at 190, and my speed is at 431, and my willpower is at 110, and my Luck is maxed out at 100, and I think its time to start a new charecter.

Comment

Morrowind Summit seems to go offline quite a bit. I've noticed several weekends it would just disappear, then be back on Monday.

Weird.

Comment

Man, finding this stuff took all day. dh_furn was the hardest. It's a big mod, adding the ability to buy all of the furniture in the game, so I thought it would be a piece of cake to find. 6 hours later I locate it on euro-morrowind.com, humbly disguised as "Dave's furniture mod". The others weren't easier, seeing as how half the Morrowind sites are down for one reason or another. Bah. /rant.

Well, at least I can play now
                        Now watch this drive!

Comment

why does everyone start off playing morrowind wanting to be some sort of ninja assassin?

Comment

Because it is supposed to be more cool than the brutla Barbarian or the ordinary mage. Both of them have gotten very old, and the thief/ninja character has still some novelty to it, as stealth is still a young feature in the gaming world.

I personally had two chars (custom): A huntress and a diplomat. But diplomacy is much less interesting in Morro than in Fallout
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I just now figure out I dont have GOTY edition

Because it is supposed to be more cool than the brutla Barbarian

nothing is cooler than being a big naked man wielding a sledge hammer!!

I personally had two chars (custom): A huntress and a diplomat. But diplomacy is much less interesting in Morro than in Fallout

my second time playing I was looking at all the pre-made classes trying to figure out how you would beat the game as an agent. Perhaps you just talk people to death?? There's really no need for a character with high charisma/personality or speaking ability in Morrowind, not only can you buy a persons confidence but you're eventually forced into hack'n slash mode to beat the game anyway, so why delay the inevitable?
                              The only reason I play it as much as I do is because I can vent through it. There's nothing more relaxing than falling down on a Daedric shrine slaughtering all its inhabitants with nothing but your trusty dreugh staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                                nothing is cooler than being a big naked man wielding a sledge hammer!!
                                A big naked WOMAN wielding a sledgehammer!

my second time playing I was looking at all the pre-made classes trying to figure out how you would beat the game as an agent. Perhaps you just talk people to death??

Agent has several fighting abilities, and does fight. My diplomat fights too, and I even ended up teaching her how to wield long swords and heavy armor. (she's a Nord, it helps for strength).

High charisma can be useful, as it can relieve you from much hack'n'slash. Even though you'll have to kill often, it's still much less often than usual. And the main quest requires you to have plenty of different skills anyway: you're required to kill, to fly, to convince, to pick locks, etc.
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X