No announcement yet.

Grrrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm....But my commercial demand is never higher than a penny on its side. It's always so small and it never develops.
    Also....Wont a dock kind of, er, pollute the water and thus drive industry away?
    And all I have to do is just "Start" a city but I dont actually have to build anything in order to get benefits? Thats nice.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Comrade do you play SC2, SC3, or SC4?

Comment

I play SC3K, but I'm talking about SC4 right now.
        I used to have much fun playing SC2 though but IMO its outdated in every respect now.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
          But the part about driving cars around and stuff is crap

you can drive through your city? like in the oh so not popular streets of sim city???????

i got that with my simmania pack, and still havent installed it. I suppose i will after finishing my current game of BG1.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Hmm....But my commercial demand is never higher than a penny on its side. It's always so small and it never develops.
            It's not the "demand" I was talking about. It was the current values... Besides, I thought you were talking about SC4... I can give you more information about how to get tall buildings, if you want, when I get home and have access to the game. It has been so long since I have played that I don't remember any of the terminology.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

i got that with my simmania pack, and still havent installed it. I suppose i will after finishing my current game of BG1

you might want to find a way to slow your computer down. I played it recently on my 'new' (a few years old) computer and everything just sped one by at warp speed.

Comment

Working...
              X