• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster game for PC

I'll find the link and put it here.

It's huge.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Unlike many other World War II wargames, World In Flames covers every unit in every theater of operations, making it possible to play out all of World War II in a single unified game system.
    I wonder if there is even computational power to process this thing...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Now how did I know what this was going to be about before entering the thread?

This was the one being created for multi-player only IIRC? ie: With no AI at all?
      The only problem thereby being that you'd need to find an awful lot of players to run it properly and to be able to keep them together for the duration. Not an easy task.

Hmmm. ADG seems to have the boxed version available too. http://www.a-d-g.com.au/index.htm

At only 120 $AUS that's just about too good to pass up. Now what did I do with that thing that I put money in ....

Comment

Are you people EVER going to declare your independance from England?
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I thought ADG was ADG, not Australian Design Group

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Alex, that's a good question.

CT, they're too scared of the "yellow menace" to burn any bridges.

ravagon, psychic eh? Btw, watchout. There's a bunch of 'in flames' board games that attach together iirc. Don't expect the whole world for $120... Also, if you do get them all you'll need a warehouse to put them all together I'd guess. After that I'd picture alot of standing around staring rather than playing...
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Are you people EVER going to declare your independance from England?
              No chance - where would we get all our bar staff from

Comment

Working...
              X