dreydel - a chanukkah game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamski
    Just to get us excited and wanting to play it?

-Jam
    I find the info quite interesting...........but posting it here is just a tease.

Comment

I'm going to make one and play it on New Year's Eve for beer. Kosher beer of course

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
        You didn't know this?
        To avoid misunderstandings, I knew the meaning of the letters, of course, but I didnt know that there is a difference between the letters in the Israeli and Exile versions on the Dreydel.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          If we can't play this game, why is this thread in this forum?
          Of course you can play it. Dreydels are widely avaibable for sale.

I think theres also an online site where you can play - i'll take a look.

Not available as a PC or console game, AFAIK though
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            I'm going to make one and play it on New Year's Eve for beer. Kosher beer of course

-Jam
            Most major beers in the US are kosher, IIUC. Not too difficult to accomplish.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

To avoid misunderstandings, I knew the meaning of the letters, of course, but I didnt know that there is a difference between the letters in the Israeli and Exile versions on the Dreydel.
              You thought it said Nun-gimmel-hay-po everywhere, i take it.

Comment

Yep.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

ignoramus.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                  X