New Forum Game Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Game Idea

Hmm... just a little idea I thought up... You know the games you have going in this section like Nuclear War and Mafia- what if we created a game where we basically simulated Apolyton and Apolyton life and played out life as our own Forum Board Owners and had to deal with different members of our boards...

For example, each person could have a deck of "actions" and each turn people could suffer attacks from a series of "disasters" (IE: Elite Haxorz, Spammers, Troll Attack) and have to allocate Action points (given each turn) based upon their generated skills (in the areas of: Programming, Public Relations, Posting, Moderating, and Adminstrating) to deal with problem posters and problems... and each day the number of members for each person's boards would grow and fluctuate based upon a given population for all message boards set by the game administrator.

...Just a basic suggestion.
    (There was an Old BBS game just like this called BoardMaster, If I remember correctly)
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Oh so like Sim moderator. Uh-oh I said it....now we've done it, now there will be a best selling game based on this.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sim moderator That's one game I won't be playing

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

DarckCloud, are you serious?
        It's not sim moderator, it's Sim Nerd.
        Clash of Civilization team member
        (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
        web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa.... No. Definately, no.

Comment

Only if Markos and Dan play too
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by LDiCesare
              DarckCloud, are you serious?
              It's not sim moderator, it's Sim Nerd.
              So? Your posting on Apolyton, aren't you?
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

So? Your posting on Apolyton, aren't you?
                Obviously.
                Clash of Civilization team member
                (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

Hey, I played a game like this "BoardMaster" and it was a lot of fun... it was an idea anyway
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

It's ideas that drive the world.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

...drive the world nuts.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                      X