Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geeze, how low we've become, I found this on the second page.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think people have started the Christmas holiday. As we speaks of it, so do I tomorrow! (I'm going to my grandma's for some days)
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Final Round

Villagers.
        Guynemer - Sore Loser
        Asmodean - No vote yet
        Sore Loser - No vote yet

Votes.
        Sore Loser - 1

Just so those who are still alive realise this fact.
        Last edited by Skanky Burns; December 20, 2003, 23:29.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Me thinks the mafia has won this.
          Let's end it so we can start a new one with those that are still around or will be the next few days.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

****ers! I told you I was out of town!

Sore Loser
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Seems like I didn't miss much, except the entire damn forum!!!

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Sore Loser was taken to the execution field and tied to a stake. Asmodean kicked Sore Loser in the shins while Guynemer ran his fingernails down a chalkboard. While this torture doesn't sound too bad, you try putting up with it for over 3 hours! After that, they poured acid on Sore Loser's head. It took 3 buckets before he finally stopped screaming.

Just as Guynemer was feeling pleased with himself for removing the mafia from the village Asmodean let out an evil, evil laugh. Guynemer had a bullet through his skull before he could even turn around to face his killer.

Congratulations to the mafia, Asmodean, on a very well-played game!
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

People on Apolyton are so incredibly STUPID!!!!!!
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Congrats, Asmodean
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                      Heed my words carefully friends....(Especially the ones in mu second to last post). I'm not going to say who it is, just that he is the dean of Asmo.
                      Hello? Did you wonder why I was picked to die?
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Holy ****ing ****. Great game, Asmo.

Personally, I thought it was Sore Loser, all along.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Damn... why did Asmodean kill me... would have been nice to see 3 danes in the 'finals'
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Evil evil Asmodean !

We'll get you in Mafia 5!

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Congrats.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Balls.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X