TFT 1.13 patch is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFT 1.13 patch is finally here!

But after 4 months of waiting it's a mixed bag.......some good changes but no slow spell nerf and no real Beastmaster nerf.

Is it worth getting then? Considering the game is still full price here.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Depends........for SP it's ok, as long as you like the genre. The patch is for MP though.

Comment

I'm just not good enough at RTS games for MP, and in SP I get bored after I do all the missions once (with exceptions like Sudden Strike, because of the excellent editor and scripting programm )

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
          I'm just not good enough at RTS games for MP, and in SP I get bored after I do all the missions once (with exceptions like Sudden Strike, because of the excellent editor and scripting programm )

-Jam
          I rather enjoyed the user made campaigns for AOE - some were far superior to those that came with the game.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
          X