No announcement yet.

Hearts of Iron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the name of the mod was "road to war", and it was scripted by a bunch of guys called "core". Or am I mistaken?

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

CORE: Community Open Resource Exchange.
      Lots more events, different graphics, better AI, and a different tech tree that really changes the game.
      For instance: many more tank designs (Imp Medium with 40,50,60 OR Long range 50,60 OR Short 40), more ship types, etc.
      A bit different at first, but after a game or two, really a lot better. And did I mention the events?
      "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Dammit, did not see Main-Brains post . Oh well, twice the merrier.
        "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

The game freezing on December of '41 is a known bug that has been repaired in Patch 1.05C. Make sure this is the patch you currently have loaded.

signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
          X