No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamski, I should be a thief that de-lurks, *ahem*, whose invisibility potion wears off, and whom starts attacking the PC screaming, "I detect a MAJOR ALIGNMENT CONFLICT!!! I shall restore your ethical balance!"

After I take 1 hp of damage, I re-lurk, eh, quaff another potion of invisibility, and am never to be seen again.

Alternate dialogue: "Read the SMAC FAQ, b*tch!"
    This is really going to test my scripting abilites. But I'll give it a try.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Perhaps you can also put in a Tomb of faded glory and a Tomb of SG{2}
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hmm, that will add a serious note to the module. Ok, why not. But there will be no jokes in that area. Just silent tombs and mourners.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I think that Faded Glory would have appreciated some jokes

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My jokes always step over the boundary of good taste though.

Jon, I just realised I put you in as JoHn Miller. I'll have to change that later.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

Dammit, guess what Tassadar's Club of Communism does already?

-Jam

Comment

That's what happens when you ask for nasty things to happen to other posters Although when Tass hits the player a few times with this thing the smile's on HIS face.

-Jam

Comment

Can I have a secret amulet of academia? By day I am a fearsome orc, butchering commies and zombies and those who dare enter my lair. Then by evening I transform into a polite academic (amulet causes intelligence boost, aggression reduction), who communes with the finest minds in the realm on all matters intellectual.

Comment

Greedy boy You already have a whole level, 3 subquests and one big quest and 2 arch-rivals and a wife. And you want a secret double life too?

-Jam

Comment

Hehe all right, I can live with just butchering commies.

Comment

More screenshots

Bob wants to tell you stuff:

The settlers are scared to go in :

Because they are attacked by GOBLINS!

And Skellies! (that die easily too)

Who are controlled by the evil lord Vovan (who doesn't die so easily)

Later on in General Tacticus's barracks you can meet Oswald the Druid. (In green of course) He wants something from you...

More to come...

-Jam

Comment

Is Osweld supposed to look that effeminate?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                            Is Osweld supposed to look that effeminate?
                            Effeminate? Handsome is more like it. Pants are over-rated, anyways.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I made that armour-model specially for you Oswald. Its supposed to be "crazy druid" and I wanted armour that would show your tatoos.

-Jam

Comment

Can I be a ghost lurking around?
                                The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
                                X