No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Duck o' York's avian army begins its quest to take over the world!

Comment

• i hope jamski get time off from work to do the the next update ....
      Last edited by Rasputin; May 13, 2004, 07:40.
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
        Jamski verus Raz the great fight over who is reaaly the spammer !!!!
        This is one of those "tick as many boxes as are appropriate" ones right?

Comment

• something like that !!!!

Comment

• Jamski, I have now bought a copy of NWN so that I can enjoy the latest version of the Dungeon of Apolyton!
            Can you give me an idea of how long it might take to download, so I know whether to risk doing it at work or not? I won't be playing it until June, but never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I snapped it up (and Shadows of Undrentide (?)) for a nice price.

Comment

• Its about 3 megs or something (zipped) so you can DL it in seconds.

I'm actually playing around with it now, as well as my other projects

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Nice.

I think I'll actually wait until I receive the game itself before downloading it. I wouldn't want to jump the gun at all. Also, from what I've heard, then I will need to be not entirely useless at it to get anywhere, so I may need to practice a little before braving the Dungeon of Apolyton.

Comment

• well worth it ....

Comment

• Jamski, in the final post before rah toasts this thread to accompany his marshmallows, can we have an update on your progress with the new version? I've got NWN now, and am looking forward to some Dungeon-based fun.

Comment

• The update is that I'm in the middle of re-writing nearly all the scripts with a new universal variable handler. Owch.

Not to mention adding optional dialogue to all the conversations for high/low INT and/or CHA. That's rather funny actually.

Slow work, and I'm not really rushing at it *shrugs*

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Any chance of it coming out for the vanilla NWN?

EDIT: Damn.
                        And looks like it is time to start the next thread on this.
                        Last edited by Skanky Burns; May 25, 2004, 08:29.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• /me shakes his head sadly *

-Jam

Comment

• Jam:
                            Do you use the Community Expansion Pack? It rocks!
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Start a new thread please Jam.

Then I can ask pertinent questions.

And rah, some toast at Jamski's table please. My treat.

Comment

• BTW Jam, I just adapted the Dungeon of Eventis to CEP, and I think my representation of Theben will sway you to use it
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X