X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look how hard Ming was to hit

Only a natural 20 did the job

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• was very hard to hit, fortuanlty i had the health to outlast , once i got over my fear !!!! .. great game jamski... i will have to do a replay soon and make a few differnet options. ....
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Thanks Ras, and I really need to get off my arse and get v1.1 done. There's always something that distracts me though...

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• well dont forget the Rasputin character next edition

Comment

• and the Dissident character- who must be a dwarf. Ranger preferribly.

Comment

• will have to think about what i want for my character... hopefully some one that doesnt visit the spam badgers zone too much, as we all know, i never spam !!!!!

Comment

• If I'm not included in the module, I will cry. You wouldn't want to see me cry, now would you?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• You're in there alright Boris, as a sailor trapped in the frozen wastes Off-Topic Archives by the evil moderator!

(With music from Captain Pugwash, one of my favorite cartoons )

-Jam

Comment

• That's all I get? Boooooooo!
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Someone was suggesting including something to represent Civ vs CTP 'debate'. If you wanted to do that I can give you ideas for the CTP perspective .

Comment

• Jamski verus Raz the great fight over who is reaaly the spammer !!!!

Comment

• 'Oswald' is in there, but how about general ludd?

A corrupt military officer. (I just know I have to be military but atleast I can be corrupt. )
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Am I in yet?
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              That's all I get? Boooooooo!
                              You're in the gay crew, with Asher and another gay (can't remember which one it is). If it can make you feel better, you three look very... gay
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• All the male elf models look gay. Its no wonder elves have such low birth rates.

Mr Fun would be the third member of the poor trapped crew, I believe. But he normally gets killed by a penguin

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X