No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand how many spells a day I can launch, and how to increase this amount...
    As you level up you get more spell slots. If you open the spellbook tab you can select which spells you want to memorise. Higher wisdom also gives more spells per day. Basically, each time you level up, open the spellbook and choose what spells you want memorised, then rest. Each time you'll have more available.

You get new spell levels every second cleric level, so at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, 9...

Aside from that, I tried to kill LotM's wife after my triumph over DrSpike. She's frigging HARD! She hits me once every two attempts, and she always do something like 15-20 damage, with henchmen who are also powerful like that. Many, many reloads.
    She's one to come back to when you're tougher.

Worse, she nearly always manged to interrupt my heling spells when I cast them in the middle of the melee (concentration 8 + very high wisdom). That helped making her incredibly hard.
    Constitution effects concentration, not Wisdom. I also reccommend the feat "Combat Casting"

Also: the undead pirates in level 8 aren't considered undead: my "turn undead" doesn't work on them at all, and the specific bonuses of my mace don't help.
    Another one for the ever growing list.

One last thing I can think of: I went back to see Kody before killing Vovan, with his mace equipped. I said I give it back to him in the dialog box, and he thanked me. Yet, I kept the mace equipped, and couldn't interact with Kody anymore.
    And another one

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
      Aside from that, I tried to kill LotM's wife after my triumph over DrSpike. She's frigging HARD! She hits me once every two attempts, and she always do something like 15-20 damage, with henchmen who are also powerful like that. Many, many reloads.

Worse, she nearly always manged to interrupt my heling spells when I cast them in the middle of the melee (concentration 8 + very high wisdom). That helped making her incredibly hard.

Also: the undead pirates in level 8 aren't considered undead: my "turn undead" doesn't work on them at all, and the specific bonuses of my mace don't help.

One last thing I can think of: I went back to see Kody before killing Vovan, with his mace equipped. I said I give it back to him in the dialog box, and he thanked me. Yet, I kept the mace equipped, and couldn't interact with Kody anymore.
      cheese tactic. Use Space05us for a meat shield . he's unkillable! and then pepper her with arrows or your spell of choice. Something Noober could never do- be a great meat shield.

Comment

• Jamski:
        I have finished your mod. Good job I especially like it in the last levels, when we feel we are really approaching the real core of 'Poly, and enemies become more "computerish" (at least in name). It reminds me .Hack//Sign, for those who know

One last bug though: killing Coracle makes every civilian angry at you (except the owners and the big bosses). And killing him is mandatory. This is sad, because I cna't benefit from Bob's text after taking the final portal, and I like endings

I hope this is one bug you'll fix
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• You can actually hide in shadows and pickpocket him for the keys... in theory

Yeah, he needs to be fixed

Glad you have fun though Spiffor

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            You can actually hide in shadows and pickpocket him for the keys... in theory

Yeah, he needs to be fixed

Glad you have fun though Spiffor

-Jam
            pickpocket who? Bob or the coracle?

I've never been a big pickpocketer, I don't think I put any points into it.

what does bob say at the end anyways?

Comment

• He says "well done that's the end" then applies 1,000 points of holy energy damage (cannot be resisted) to your arse

-Jam

Comment

• Rasputin wanders the Dungeon !!!!!!
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• mmmm mrs jamski !!!!! now how do i get her naked !!!!

Comment

• Put some clothes on you dirty perv!!!!!

Comment

• running around naked- or close to it.

I think he puts socks in his underwear. That bulge doesn't look realistic.

Comment

• Nice tattoo.

Comment

• sorry spikey, just had to kill you and mrs spikey in the dungeons...

Jamski this MOD rocks..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• /me takes a bow

I am rather proud of it, I must admit. Even with the bugs, which are allowed as I practically taught myself to code as I made the module.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                              sorry spikey, just had to kill you and mrs spikey in the dungeons...

Jamski this MOD rocks..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Please tell me you had to reload at least once.

Comment

• damn german forgeigners !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X