No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare I ask what you get if people vote for you?

Comment

• I need at least 10 different people to vote before the module is put on the "ranking list". Once its there more people will see it, and soon thousands of people all over the world will be killing Tassadar and Panag without knowing why

But first I need at least 10 people to vote, and an average vote in the high 9.2 - 9.8 range would be sweet

Or I could register 10 new log-ins with different e-mails, but that's cheating.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Space - you are REALLY annoying. You're a reason NOT to visit Apolyton Town.

Comment

• I voted and downloaded it even though I dont have NWN. I was going to comment but I was speechless.

Comment

• Space05us

Consider yourself added to my "white-list" (the opposite of a black-list of course) of decent, upright, honest, healthy, trustworthy, social, godly and overall nice folk.

The rest of you... *shakes fist*

Won't you think of the kittens?

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• can I be the good boss who gives out orders in your next mod?

Comment

• I don't see why not. But it will have to be the mod after my next mod, as my next one is "historical fantasy" and the boss is King Louis XIV

Whoot ! 176 downloads in 3 days ! And about 3 people have voted

-Jam

Comment

• There- I rated it

Do most mods at that site usually receive 176 downloads! That's quite amazing!

and you can access the mods you voted for by clicking on VIEW STATS then on your name

or just clickiing on MY RATED MODULES in your user options
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• I have user options?

Do most mods at that site usually receive 176 downloads
                    No idea. The lowest is none and some really popular ones have 300,000 plus. I'd say 176 is pretty unimpressive, were it not for the fact that I made it.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                      GO! DOWNLOAD IT! ITS ONLY 1.68 megs, TAKES ABOUT 3 SECONDS on CABLE, A COUPLE OF MINUTES ON DIAL-UP. EVEN IF YOU CAN'T PLAY IT; DOWNLOAD IT; MAKE A GOOD COMMENT AND VOTE FOR IT WITH 10's IN ALL AREAS
                      please please please please please

-Jam
                      Is that legal?

We´ll, downloading it and registering to the NWVault now, thought I don´t even have the game, so better be happy, Jamski.

177 times loaded, pretty impressing for a three day old mod.
                      The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• Um. did my ratings show? I can't seem to see them in the View Stats section of the download area...

maybe I did something wrong?

or does it take a day to register?
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• It takes 36-48 hours for everything to register except comments Silly site, eh? But some great stuff on there. And its free, to host as much as you want, with a fast upload and download. I can cope with the waiting.

Thanks guys for the votes and the downloads, maybe I'll be a surprise entry in the top 40, and then all these total strangers will be killing people from 'poly

-Jam

Comment

• How'd this drop down so quickly? I'll be trying it out tommorow I think, looking forward to it.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Jamski, are you sure that it would be exciting to people not from apolyton? and that they'd understand the in-jokes?

or did you shy away from too many of those and focus on the game experience?

or put an explanation about Apolyton an a link in one of your versions- (that might be a good idea! )

ask for people to put suggestions on gameplay fixes in this thread and link to it

Apolyton might get some good quality new members that way!
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• And they would see that Jamski cheated to get his votes
                                By the way I voted too Sadly I can´t play since I unistalled NWN and now I don´t have enough space
                                The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
                                X