Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamamski

Comment

• Ok, last evening was a write off. Too much Glühwein before dinner. I'll do it today (I hope, its all a bit mad at the moment)

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
        Agathon is not a very good troll.
        Thus spoke a grandmaster
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Jamski, can you post pictures of all the added characters, I´d like to see a summary of people added.

BtW. Am I added yet?
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• I can give a LIST of all added characters. Pave, I can add you in today... tell me something about your character.

Needed today :
            Leader of the mac users.
            Mayor of Apolyton (not Ming, Rah, Marko or Dan)

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
              Leader of the mac users.
              Either Agathon or Drake Tungsten.

Originally posted by Jamski
              Mayor of Apolyton (not Ming, Rah, Marko or Dan)
              Matt Leonard
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Asmodean
                • Bob
                • Dens
                • Kody
                • Vovan
                • Tassadar
                • Vlad
                • Boris
                • Mr Fun
                • MtG
                • Mrs Jamski
                • Sandman
                • Skanky Burns
                • Urban Ranger
                • Jon Miller
                • Kassiopiea
                • Allestrina C.
                • Drogue
                • Aaglo
                • Ljcvetko
                • Tuberski
                • Sheep
                • HongHu
                • MattH
                • Mattyboy
                • Ghengis Farb
                • ADG
                • Zylka
                • Devilmunchkin
                • Fez
                • Jessica Rabbit
                • DrSpike
                • MrsDrSpike
                • LeChuck
                • Space05us
                • General Tacticus
                • Alexm
                • Archaic
                • Osweld
                • Jamski
                • Trip
                • Alexander's Horse
                • Lots of people I don't remember at the moment.

To "help my inspiration" could people who want to be in tell me something about themself. For example : I like cheese, or I want to kill Skanky Burns or whatever. Otherwise you'll just get a standard model, and 2 lines of dialogue :
                Void main()
                {
                ActionSpeakString"Hello";
                ActionSpeakString"Goodbye";
                }
                End

-Jam

Comment

• Is Matt Leonard StLeo?

-Jam

Comment

• I know I killed you in gladiators and all, but could you think of a nicer example than the one two posts up?
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                      Trip, Drogue and Aaglo are naked.
                      /me shanghais them and puts them to work in the "Jessica Rabbit"

I have NVN, can you make custom signs and textures for stuff? If so maybe I can help with the textures/decor of the brothel industry.

If I have bouncers/mafia members:
                      donegeal - not so quiet, loyal tough guy.
                      Aggie - quiet, loyal, tough guy.
                      Hot Enamel - overly excited easily gets caught up in MasterZen's evil schemes.
                      Panzer32 - mumbles to himself alot
                      MasterZen - always offering an evil scheme
                      Beta - smart a$$ always making "smart" comments and replies

UnOrthOdOx would be a good name for a printer or newsseller.

GodKing would be a good name for a headless ghost.
                      Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; December 19, 2003, 10:15.

Comment

• I must post the pictures of your "ladies" Ghengis
                        Yes, you can use custom EVERYTHING, but... I want to keep the files small, so I'm using only the textures and sounds in the orginal. The whole mod will be less than 2meg zipped. The brothels both look ok actually... and the girls... well, I made some custom clothes for them

-Jam

Comment

• Some pictures :

Looking at one of ADG's girls, while wearing Emperor Armour and Zylka's hat.

The very hot Miss Jessica Rabbit.

Kody, the bravest, most organised settler!

Ghengis, that's EXACTLY the sort of stuff I want. Just something like "mumbles to himself" is perfect.

-Jam

Comment

• How is the new DrSpike Orc Chieftain shaping up?

Comment

• Well, I was thinking that my character says, that Jamski killed him in his last life, because Jamski did kill me first in the Mafia-game . And can I be some kind of a shopkeeper, like a bookstore or something?
                              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• The new DrSpike kicks arse
                                Pave, how about a small speciality store? You could sell items specially crafted for each player. I'll script your dialogue to show off my skillz, and make you say something different to everyone who plays, depending on their class and stats, and then offer them a special item for sale.

How about that?

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X