Time Crisis 3 for PS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Crisis 3 for PS2

Any thoughts on this game and how you like the guncon2 that comes packed with it?

thanks
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

I think the game is great, however, I am having problems with calibrating the guncon2. I use component cable to connect PS2 to my Sony tv. Since I don't have an AV Adapter yet (I ordered one yesterday), I used a regaular AV cable to play the game. However, I cannot calibrate the gun. The crosshairs move laterally all the time after I calibrate it. So it is not working. Any suggestions, or recommendations? Do you guys think, maybe if I use the AV adapter and my component cables, it would work?

Comment

Gun games.... Mmmmm

Isnt time crisis 3 the one with the submachine gun?
      :-p

Comment

If you use component connections, then you need the special adaptor.

I was using component, but I didn't want to buy the adapter, so I just switched to the a/v cables that came with the ps2.

And to tell ya the truth, I don't notice any difference in quality for the dvd's either.

Yeah, time crisis 3 has the different weapons including the machine gun.

I like it. A little mindless fun.
        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Working...
        X