No announcement yet.

Emporer of the Fadeing suns team game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds itneresting - I still play EFS occasionally, and I love the setting. Count me in for this

Comment

Are you aiming to fill up all the houses or play against the AI?

Comment

Would love to play, but have never tried this game before. I'll maybe play between Xmas and New Year, and if I like it, maybe I'll participate in the next team game

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Sore loser filling up the houses would be awesome AI is quite bad though if we had one or two of them might be OK. Asmodean you wouldn't be a wot freak would you
          A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

I'd definitely prefer a regular MP game without the AI over a team game against the AI. However, I'm not sure if I can devote enough time to it, I have a lot of catching up to do with my studies.

Comment

Originally posted by dacole

Asmodean you wouldn't be a wot freak would you
              Oh yeah...I am. I have read them all at least 3 times.

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

If wot = Wheel of Time, then you're a real freak Asmo

Does anyone have the EotFS manual in PDF? mine is corrupted somehow, pages missing, text out of order etc. As a result I never really learnt to play the game properly.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

There's an rtf manual available at the site of the canines that are somehow not on top of things.

Is that the one you have, Jamski?

Asmodean

Comment

I'll try to get that.

Nope... MINE is on the CD oooh:

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

The manual at the Site Which Must Not Be Named isn't very good either... the pages are in a weird order (I thinkyou would have to print it out and arrange it booklet-style for it to make sense), and in any case the manual isn't very good. A lot of the stuff in it is totally incorrect.

Comment

Heh I love wheel of time come on now!! Great books haven't read them three times though only once...

Comment

jam if you like I can scan the book I have not sure how much good it would do you though best thing is to search on the web see what other people have posted about the game.

Oh by the way how are the terraforming plans for AC comeing?

Comment

Yeah, I'll try and visit the unmentionable dogs.

(slowly)

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

Oh yeah...I am. I have read them all at least 3 times.

Asmodean
                              I have read the first ones ~10 times

haven't read the most recent one though, will pick it up at some point

Jon Miller
                              (hey, I was bored a lot when younger)
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

(by first ones I mean through 6, I think, later ones I only read like 4 times and number 9 (I think, not recentest but next recentist) I have only read once)

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X