Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Duty

Anyone likes?

I like it a lot. Just installed, and I'm killing everything I see, including my own troops sometimes.. I get too excited.

I think this resembles a lot of MOHAA, only this is better..
    What do you think of this game? I give to it's intensiveness and feeling, it captures the player nicely. At least me it does.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I think it's great. Singleplayer was fun, haven't had a chance for multiplayer yet.

Comment

In the American Campain you should not fire at your own Troops.
      In the Russian one they dont care.

I give it a for the Vehicle Scenes
      a for the Scripts
      and a : for the Short Game Time.
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Definately love this game. It is better than MOHAA because you are not a one man rambo. Your squadmates in COD actually help you out by providing covering fire.
        signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

I only tried the first demo but the game is great. Went through the same scenario over and over again.

Comment

Its absolutely fantastic. The Russian and British missions are quite excellent.

Too short, yes... but the best FPS games recently have been Max Payne 2 and CoD.

Both SO immersive, like really interactive movies.

Comment

I just played it a little more, and it just gets better all the time.. I liked a lot being American and the missions, good mood setting in some stages of the game ... but then I became Rooskie soldier, man that was EXCELLENT. It's just like Enemy at the Gates at first, you're in that boat that takes you across the river.. intensive, truly magnificent!

What can I say? This is simply the BEST FSP WWII game I've played. Maybe best FSP even. I still haven't bored to it.. I'm afraid that it will end soon though ...

but they'll make extra missions and updates to this for sure, it's a HIT GAME!

I give thumbs up to:

-Music. It's great.
              -Enemy AI. It's better than in most these kinds of games.
              -Feeling/Mood. I got jumpy at the Nazi bunkers, focused senses whenever sniping/being sniped, I got depressed seeing Stalingrad and how the fight was so crazy and surreal (trying to get rifle but only thing I got was a lousy set of ammo).. it really sucks you in.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

MrBaggins, What game is CoD? I just borrowed Max Payne 2 from a friend of mine but haven't tried it out yet... but it's supposed to be very good.
                In da butt.

Comment

Errr... read the topic... Call of Duty... hence... CoD

Comment

Riiiiiiiigh My bad!
                    In da butt.

Comment

my friend showed me the game yeatsrday at this place, it is truly a great game. The US missions at the beginning are awesome Brecourt Manor is right out of band of brothers, the British missions and pegasus bridge is authentic as hell, believe me I have been to the real place and this was just like it. It even had the coffee house of Madam Gondree across from the bridge to the left (the first house liberated by the allies just after 0000 hours on June 6th). As Pekka mentioned the Ruskies feels right out of enemy of the gates (didn't like that one much). AI looked like it was much better than MoHAA. Just incredible....

So long...
                      Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                      Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                      Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

I just got it after the playing the HELL out of the demos. Great game. I really like it. And it doesn't require an amazing computer to play. Really sweet .

Though I've heard it's really short.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Its not 'really' short. But its not really long either.

Comment

Call of Duty?

Installed it, played it, fell asleep...
                            Never finished it...

Ok, I'm not much of an FPS player, but I'm getting tired of those war-fps... WW2 is in my oppinion the worst time for games... The best WW2 game I've ever played is BF, only plays it MP though...
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I'm not much of an FPS player either, but Call of Duty is simply amazing!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X