Shogun: Total War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shogun: Total War

Just wondering, does this game work in XP?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Almost certainly, given the time at which it was released.

Comment

Okay, thanks!
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Correction: it definitely does. On my laptop at least, it does. The good ol' Shogun.
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
          Correction: it definitely does. On my laptop at least, it does. The good ol' Shogun.
          More of a confirmation than a correction wouldn't you say?

Comment

Medieval Total War is better. Viking expansion is probably too, but I never got around to buying that.
            By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

True, it is better. But I suspect the reason DC asked is that he saw Shogun for a ridiculously low price somewhere, because that keeps happening to me.

Comment

In England, they have just released Shogun Warlord edition (that is, with the mongol invasion expansion) for , I think, £9.99. (I paid £19.99 about 18 months ago). The Viking invasion is well worth it, and was only £19.99 on release. Apparently they are about to release a Medieval/Viking invasion bundle similar to Shogun's warlord edition.
                'I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.'

Comment

True, it's selling here for the equivalent of $5 and I would rather learn about Japanese history than rehash western history with Medieval:Total War (I already have Europa Universalis...)
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

If you're playing original Shoggy with the x-pack then play all your games in MI. The reason is that there's slightly more variety in the main game in the x-pack (even if you aren't playing the Mongol Invasion itself) and they fixed some problems with reinforcements.

Comment

Working...
                    X