• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "a very decent game"
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• We've nearly reached the end of this thread's natural life, so CapTVK can start another one with a brand new poser.

Hopefully a slightly more recent one, as I seem to be only able to remember the really weird obscure ones from the 80s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buck Birdseed
        "a very decent game"
        "laugh it up fuzzball!" [a starwars quote ]

Well i found it a fascinating game - sounds and graphics were beautifully done(especially considering the hardware) - but then i think the graphics on 'Necromancer' are a bit special

Still at the momment my xbox(and Morrowind, KOTOR, Splinter Cell etc) mostly sits idle while i play 'Daggerfall' and the origonal 'X-Wing' on a P166, so my case may be terminal

Yeah new thread - i gotta catch the Cap!
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Hurrah! I never actually played Eidolon on the PC but I did eventually try it on an C64 emulator years later. The fractal drawn caves were impressive for a C64 and the game itself has stood the test of time well.

but now I have to come with a game again....

Check back tomorrow.
          Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK
            but now I have to come with a game again....
            Marble madness?

Comment

• I haven't started! What's up with your fascination with Marble Madness?
              Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• It was a preguess.

Comment

• I made my preguess in the new thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X