Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Nethack Question

A simple question :

What does "ELBERETH" do, how exactly do I do it, have I spelt it right and is it worth my trouble.

I never realised that it did anything untill someone mentioned it to me.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Danke Schön Everything is now clear, and perhaps I can find a safe place to REST now

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Never got past Lvl 5
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Painful isn't it?

-Jam

Comment

Hey, Jamski, I just found a picture of Gustav Mahler in the local paper. It looks like the same guy on the same day wearing the same clothes as in your avatar.
            "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
            "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
            - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by MattyBoy
              Hey, Jamski, I just found a picture of Gustav Mahler in the local paper. It looks like the same guy on the same day wearing the same clothes as in your avatar.
              He's a composer... and a convicted MURDERER!
              cIV list: cheats
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

Its probably the same picture. Not many photos around these days from the late 1800's. Did the newspaper photo have the sheep as well?

(Yes, my avatar is Gustav Mahler, the second greatest composer ever, and the greatest Austrian overall )

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

Gustav Mahler, the second greatest composer ever
                  -Jam
                  With no. 1 being ....... Jamski

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Correct

No really its Beethoven, who r0xx0r2 !!!11!!1

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                    X