• Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy XI

anyone else playing this?

I am a monk on Leviathan

JOn Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

As long as they keep this idiotic World Pass idea up, as reported by Penny Arcade, I'll pass. If I want to play the game, I want to be able to play it with my friends right from the get-go.
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

that is a little annoying

it only take a few hours to get a pass though

my freind (and housemate) is getting one tomorrow and me and a couple other guys are joining him on his server

if you understand how money works from the get go you could get one in one evening of play

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I've just started Final Fantasy III (or VI) again on my SNES. Wonderful game; none of the other games in the FF series can hold its own against FFIII.

Comment

How much is FFXI a month? I've never liked the MMORPG concept of pay to play, especially with my dialup connection.

Comment

$12

FF 3 (US) was a great game and my favorite FF game

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong here. You've already shelled out $200 for a PS2. Now you're shelling out $50 for the game, $40-50 for the harddrive, $20-30 for the network adapter, and $12 monthly just to play some game. No game is worth that much money!
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
                  Correct me if I'm wrong here. You've already shelled out $200 for a PS2. Now you're shelling out $50 for the game, $40-50 for the harddrive, $20-30 for the network adapter, and $12 monthly just to play some game. No game is worth that much money!
                  I shelled out a lot more for my PS2 when I bought it a couple of years ago

but I have played it a lot

and I am not playing FFXI on the PS2, I am playing it on the PC

requires nothing extra at all

Jon Miller
                  (if you were already using the harddrive and network adapter to play other games (like one of my friends) they would not be in the cost also)
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

when FFXI comes out for the PS2 (ina couple months) it will also come in a $99 package with harddrive and network adapter

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                    X