Contract J.A.C.K. (NOLF2 expansion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract J.A.C.K. (NOLF2 expansion)

A multiplayer demo was just released for Contract J.A.C.K., the follow-up to the five-star FPS No One Lives Forever 2.

Imran and I are looking for a few of our fellow Apolytoners to download the demo and hook up for some team shootouts.

C'mon, who's with us?
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Tomorrow night, appx. 6 PM eastern time. I'll start a game called "Apolyton". Let's have some fun.

Comment

Never played NOLF, but now's as good a time to try it as any. I'll be there if I don't forget.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I might make this. But wouldn't you rather just wait until the full game is released? Or maybe we could the NOLF2 MP co-op?

But I can't promise anything because I have to pickup the civ3 xpack, then play in a Tribes2 match at 9.

(And why the hell do all the gamers live on the WESTSIDE of detroit?? >:| )

Comment

Because most of the Eastsiders can't read.

Comment

As for waiting for the fullgame... not totally sure I'm gonna buy it yet.

Never played the coop from the original NOLF2... how is it, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
              Because most of the Eastsiders can't read.
              Its funny because its true.

I never played the NOLF2 co-op. I've been wanting to try that though.

And I just got home from riding my bike to Sommerset Mall to buy C3C. Couldn't find it anywhere else. So I'm pretty wiped, and won't be able to play.

Comment

the nolf2 coop is a bit stupid because other people steal your kills

I'd have to reinstall nolf2 again though, i deleted it after finishing the SP
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Damn... I'm always out during that 6-8 period .

Maybe one time I'll actually be around .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No sweat, maybe sometime this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X