kill bill game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kill bill game?

after seeing tarantino's new masterpiece "kill bill, vol 1", i was wondering if there could be a game to it.

slaughtering half of the japanese jacuza (sp?), manga-style gallons of blood coming out, big bosses with different weapons, etc

of course it would need a lot of uma's voice in it to give the real impression, but this could be fun.

a mix between a jump and run, first person shooter (uhm, i mean first person chopper) and an tekken-style arena fight

but - i guess a brutal film can get through as freedom of art, but games would be censored to the death

what d'ya think?
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

I would buy the "Bill" Clinton edition.

Comment

i once saw a doom-mod (maybe another old FPS, i'm not sure anymore) where the enemies where bill, ronnie, richie, jf, jimmy, abe, george and some others. and all in a white house-like level :lol

Comment

slaughtering half of the japanese jacuza (sp?)

Yakuza. It's not a hot tub...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Have you played Enter the Matrix sabre?

It's jump 'n run with slightly tekken style fights (you got the different moves and the view, but the opponents die to fast)
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Hehe, how about:

Serious Bill.

That'd be a riot, after the lawsuits anyway.

Comment

Maybe we should make our own game.

Political Deadmeat. You have different teams based on the parties and that go dismember and kill each other.

Bob Dole can have interchangible "arms of mass destruction."

I could imagine the smack and death dialogue being hilarious.

Comment

I have heard that at this time, there are no plans to make a game.

But that could change, who knows

Comment

Try Daikatana
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Tarantino was on the Radio plugging his movie the other week here in Oz. They asked him about a game and he alluded to one coming out...

Something along the lines that if the Matrix people can release a game with there movies so can the Kill bill people...

It could have just been him slanging off to the smart arse commentators...
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

well, now anyway most action/fiction films have games: star trek, star wars, james bond, LotR, harry potter, spiderman, etc.

....even shrek got a game

or the other way round movies come after the games (tomb raider, final fantasy), etc.

or basicly i think QT was being ironic

we'll see... volume 2 will be out in a few months, maybe together with a game

Comment

Working...
                      X